How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 15027
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now

I have got small growths in the bladder which I have removed

Customer Question

I have got small growths in the bladder which I have removed surgically but after surgery I get a chest infection whichs makes me fear another operation.Is there another way of dealing with bleeding in the bladder?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 3 years ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.


I assume these growths are bladder cancer. Is this correct?


Are they high grade tumors or carcinoma in situ?

Related Urology Questions