Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

what is a hydraseal

Customer Question

what is a hydraseal
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 3 years ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.

A hydrocele is a fluid collection around the testicle that can become pretty large and some men. All men have a small amount of fluid around the testicle that serves as a shock absorber for the testicle. And some men, there is just an over accumulation of fluid. If it is so large that it is bothering you in terms of pain putting your clothes on, then you can have a simple surgery to remove the fluid sac. If it is not bothering you, nothing needs to be done. This is not cancer and it will not turn into cancer. It's just something that you have to live with. Hope this helps and let me know if you have questions.