Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

HelloI need medical help,My condition started on 16/8/2013

Customer Question

I need medical help,

My condition started on 16/8/2013 as i was masturbating, and during (tough masturbation) it seems that i pulled my penis hard that i felt an extreme pain in my back and suddenly my erection is gone,

after 2 to 3 hours i felt that the pain is less and was normal i tried to ejaculate and a severe pain was there during ejaculation but this time in the front area around my penis.

then i started having moving pain in that area from left testicle to right testicle, and also i have pain on the tip of my penis head. i lost sensitivity and sometime i feel i cant move my penis with my penis muscle (up & down), when i try to get excited and try to have an erection i see and feel that there is a ring around my penis squeezing it tight.

from that time until now im not being able to have an erection.

i went to a doctor in USA and explained what happened, he told me that i have a tissue scare and it needs time to heal, i asked him how much time he said 6 to 8 months, its been 6 months already and i don't feel any better, the pain is less than before but my erections are not happening.

i only feel that i can get an erection just before i ejaculate, but most of the time its just a soft penis.

i live in Jordan, and i don't want to get treated here because most of the doctors are not reliable.

So please doctor i need your help im only 27 years old not married and im still a virgin, i feel like my life is over.

Do i need to travel to Germany or should i give my self a little bit of time? what is my condition?
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 2 years ago.
You need an ultrasound of the penis, and an examination by a urologist
Have you had either?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes, i did both and everything turned out to be ok, when they examined me and i explained the pain in my back they thought it might be a kidney stone but its not.

The ultrasound i did scanned above the penis on the prostates area im not sure if this ultrasound is the same as the penis ultrasound.

If there are no findings then chronic, non bacterial prostatitis is possible.

If the pain was severe a kidney stone should be rule out.

Lower spine and pelvic structural problems need to be considered.

Use reply to let me know if you have further questions. [click reply to expert].
Please do not forget a positive rating.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i just made a penile ultrasound and it says:

The corpora cavernosa on both sides and the corpus spongiosum shows a normal echotexture.

No focal mass lesion.

There is about 4 x 3 mm spot of calcification noted in the left corpus cavernous at the base of the penis.

Please doctor explain the above to me, and do i need surgery or i will be ok by time?

There is nothing serious on the ultrasound.
It looks to me like you should be fine.
Please do not forget a positive rating.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

is there anything i should do?? or just give it time?

You should be under the care of a urologist for exam.
Other than that time.
Please do not forget a positive rating.