How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 64628
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now

HelloI need medical help,My condition started on 16/8/2013

Customer Question


I need medical help,

My condition started on 16/8/2013 as i was masturbating, and during (tough masturbation) it seems that i pulled my penis hard that i felt an extreme pain in my back and suddenly my erection is gone,

after 2 to 3 hours i felt that the pain is less and was normal i tried to ejaculate and a severe pain was there during ejaculation but this time in the front area around my penis.

then i started having moving pain in that area from left testicle to right testicle, and also i have pain on the tip of my penis head. i lost sensitivity and sometime i feel i cant move my penis with my penis muscle (up & down), when i try to get excited and try to have an erection i see and feel that there is a ring around my penis squeezing it tight.

from that time until now im not being able to have an erection.

i went to a doctor in USA and explained what happened, he told me that i have a tissue scare and it needs time to heal, i asked him how much time he said 6 to 8 months, its been 6 months already and i don't feel any better, the pain is less than before but my erections are not happening.

i only feel that i can get an erection just before i ejaculate, but most of the time its just a soft penis.

i live in Jordan, and i don't want to get treated here because most of the doctors are not reliable.

So please doctor i need your help im only 27 years old not married and im still a virgin, i feel like my life is over.

Do i need to travel to Germany or should i give my self a little bit of time? what is my condition?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
You need an ultrasound of the penis, and an examination by a urologist
Have you had either?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, i did both and everything turned out to be ok, when they examined me and i explained the pain in my back they thought it might be a kidney stone but its not.


The ultrasound i did scanned above the penis on the prostates area im not sure if this ultrasound is the same as the penis ultrasound.

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
If there are no findings then chronic, non bacterial prostatitis is possible.

If the pain was severe a kidney stone should be rule out.

Lower spine and pelvic structural problems need to be considered.

Use reply to let me know if you have further questions. [click reply to expert].
Please do not forget a positive rating.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i just made a penile ultrasound and it says:


The corpora cavernosa on both sides and the corpus spongiosum shows a normal echotexture.


No focal mass lesion.

There is about 4 x 3 mm spot of calcification noted in the left corpus cavernous at the base of the penis.


Please doctor explain the above to me, and do i need surgery or i will be ok by time?

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
There is nothing serious on the ultrasound.
It looks to me like you should be fine.
Use reply to let me know if you have further questions. [click reply to expert].
Please do not forget a positive rating.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

is there anything i should do?? or just give it time?

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
You should be under the care of a urologist for exam.
Other than that time.
Use reply to let me know if you have further questions. [click reply to expert].
Please do not forget a positive rating.

Related Urology Questions