Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

Hi, After having with my girlfriend I got a couple

After having sex with my girlfriend I got a couple of what appeared to be small cuts under my foreskin. Since then I've had a burning sensation when urinating at the tip of my penis which has since subsided. The cuts however now look like blisters .
I went and saw a doctor who tested me for stds ( gonhorrea and chlyamidia) these came back negative . No bacteria was found in the urine test or swab.
Now I'm having problems urinating and am having to push to get a stream .
Any idea what this could be?
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 3 years ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.

Can you post a picture of the blister? Do the blisters hurt?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi, they're a bit tender .... How do I post a picture here?
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 3 years ago.
You can upload if there is a link. If no link is present, email to customer service and they will forward to me.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 3 years ago.
This looks possibly like a herpes infection. You need to get in to see a utologist for an exam to determine if this is the case as you would need to be treated with acyclovir to cure this. Your partner needs to be tested and treated as well. You may have a prostate infection causing the urianry problems and this may require antibiotics to cure this. Hope this helps.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience: Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.