Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

Dr Y, I may not have been 100% clear over all this. I had

Dr Y, I may not have been 100% clear over all this. I had a gynae exam as part of my follow up to the operation, which took place about 3 months after the op. Apparently then there was a tiny traece of blood in the urine, but it wasn't showing and noting has shown on subsequent dippings. the doctors have said that they aren't worried, as I had the bladder biopsy when I was operated on/ However if I continue to have darkrish urine, should I try and insist on a cystosocopy?
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 3 years ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.

Cystoscopy would only be indicated again if the dark urine was caused by blood. This would be determined by a I urinalysis.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The dark urine only seems to crop up maybe once in a few weeks and when my GP has "dipped" my urine he hasn't found any blood...

Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 3 years ago.
Then I see no indication for cystoscopy