Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General Practice
Experience:  Years of experience with general surgery and urgent care
18722459

Complex Problem

Customer Question

My problem is so complex that i'm clueless where to start and where to finish. The problem started 7-8 years back when i got addicted to watching porn on my computer and maturbate. In the beginning i maturbated severl times continuesly for several months. i couldn't stop myself more than 3 days. This routine continued for around 8-9 months and i started noticing my timing to ejaculate decresed from several minutes to only a minute and less. But i never quit the my maturbation habbit during watching porn on the internet. Soon i discovered white substance in my urine in early morning. This happened during the end of my maturbation habit. I noticed myself being depressed during the day when it happened, my mood remained off all the day and i become shy and not socializing very often. I felt really bad about this and rushed to local doctor and they prescribed my anti-depressants and sleeping pills. I never had any problems with sleeping but still i was taking the tablets. I never completed any medicine course and went to another doctor when i did not feel better after a week or so. My habbit of maturbation continued and i kept going to doctors for couple of years. Now several years have passed and my condition has become so complex that i can't explain whats going on with my body. In 2009 i noticed a swelling on my left testicals but it wasn't that serious at the time in noticed. It was just like a pimple starting to grow out of skin. It was starting to worsen as i started driving in summer season due to sitting on hot seats for several hours. The skin around the testicals were growing and my left testical was started to hang slightly below the right one and the veins that hold the testicles were expanding. I searched on the internet for the same problem and what i found some medical term called "verecocelle" related to my problem and thought its the same. I headed to a local surgeon and asked him if it could be treated with Varicocelectomy which i found on the internet. He advised me not to go for operation because my condition wasn't that serious but i thought it would solve my problem so i went for operation. After all this happened, one day i was on the internet searching for premature ejaculation solutions i came across a website where i saw an ad for cock ring that could delay ejaculations. I wanted to try it and i did not have access to buy it online so went to try a rubber bad instead around my penis and testicals to control ejaculation and i never thought it could hurt my testicals. The left the band around my testicals around 4-5 minutes untill i ejaculated. At that moment i did not noticed anything serious. I went to bed and the next day i woke up i noticed testicualar pain and veins starting to show around testicals. I never went to the doctor. But my condition at the moment is worst. The quality of semen is bad. My semen is almost like water even when i have quit maturbation. If i maturbate after a month i do not see any improvement in my semen quality. I fear my testicals have stopped working. Dark circles around my eye are very obious and my face is almost pale. I am hopeless and can't face anyone not even doctor.

I become very fatigue during the day, and I cannot keep my eyes open and I need to take a nap for 5-10 minutes. The fatigue comes on mostly during mid-day, but I have had several days when it started before 11am. I could not function with my computer work very well. This happens mainly when i'm doing course assignments on the computer. Most of my work is on the computer, so my fatigue usually starts while I am working on my computer. This fatigue is different from being very tired. I can fight through being tired after lack of sleep, but I cannot fight through this fatigue problem.I read stuff over and over, yet I am unable to follow through. When I read, I am just like what did I read? I am unable to focus, and can't pass a pharmacy test. I need to do well in it in order to get my life straight. When i sit for an hour or so infront of computer, i can't really focus, i feel my mind stopped working and confusion prevails. This type of confusion is also caused during i work on my college assignments. I can't focus on any task for long... Even playing computer games, watching interesting movies or reading an interesting book... I quit too early and do something else. I feel lost and exhasted all the time.

Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi--have you seen a doctor about all of this and had any testing?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Few months back i went to my GP and he wrote me some blood tests and took a physical examination and said there is no problem with my testicals. He gave me a questionair to fill out related to depression and he asked me to visit local "Mind" organization which deal with depression patients. But i never went to them because i still think all my problems are due to testicular imbalance. What advise you have for me.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Imran can you tell me what tests exactly he ran?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Complete blood test.. Kidney function test.. liver function test and he told me the tests are normal thats it.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Did he check your total testosterone and free testosterone levels, your thyroid functions, and you cortisol levels?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No he did not check for any of those tests. Should i ask my GP for these tests myself. what are these exactly. What do you think why am i fatigued all the time and why is there white substance in my urine after eating spicy food or drinking pepsi/coke/energy drink and when i sit in hot temprature for long specially while driving. Is this because the veins are ruptured or what.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK Imran--yes, ask your GP for a thyroid panel, AM and PM cortisol levels, and total and free testosterone levels. Most likely this is a low testosterone problem with you and testosterone supplementation will resolve that, but it could also be a problem with low thyroid or low cortisol levels, or it could be a combination of all of those.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dr one more that is do you i think i should ask for testicular ultrasound to see if there is any physical demage happened to my testicals ? And can i get back to you and ask you more questions here as well ? I am really thankful to you because you are helping me in a sincere manner which i have not found till yet.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Yes--you need that too Imran but you could have a testosterone problem even with a normal ultrasound. Call on me anytime you'd like by using the link above my photo and starting the question with "For Dr Chip only." Take care
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks a lot Dr. I'll get back to you once I'm done with the tests.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Take care Imran
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello sir !

Just wanted to know if Im allowed to write here or I'll have to start a new thread ? Plz reply soon as I've taken all the tests and want to consult you...

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
It would be best to give me the results on a fresh new page Imran
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Dr. Chip

I do not have the scans on my pc at the moment but will send you by tommorow evening. All the tests taken shows no problem.. which I really do not trust because all my problem started after I had issues with my testicles. . Before that I never felt fatigued all the day but right now I am that much fatigued that I can't even perform day to day tasks and need to take 10/15 nap every hour in order to function. I can not sit for long or my testicles get heated and I feel numb both physically and mentally and my voice changes to thick hard to understand also I notice white semen like substance soon after. If there is no issue than why do I have all this happening.. I strongly think its an issue wit testosterone. .. Dr. If you need to know any specific value out of those results right now I can tell you but will upload all the results later tommorow. ..

Khan..

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Just upload all the results on a new page tommorow Imran and we'll continue the discussion
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Dr. Chip !

I was not able to find the link where i post the results so i am posting these here. I hope this cause no problem in viewing these. I'll add the payment through this page.

Kind regards.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi again. Doesn't look like it's a thyroid, cortisol or testosterone problem, at least from those results. One thing I haven't asked--how's your sleep?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sleep is just fine... 7/8 hours daily..

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK Let's take a different course here. Do you also have problems with say sitting through a movie or completely simple, nonthinking tasks?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yeah i do.. i get sleepy no matter its a thinking task or other... i run out of energy... lose focus etc.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK. It sounds as though you may have attention deficit disorder. You need specific testing for that and that would take seeing either a psychiatrist or a psychologist. If that's the problem, medications like Adderal, Concerta, or Strattera can be very effective
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

So you think its basically a psychiatric problem but why do my testicles heat up while sitting, is there any cure for that ?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Basically in a sense a psychiatric problem but many people have it. As for your testicle problem I'd suggest applying calendula cream to your scrotum to help with that. It isn't a testosterone problem
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks a lot Dr. Chip for your kind help and i am extremely happy and impressed that how knowledgeable and concerned you are about your patients. I will consult my GP and if needed i'd get back to you again for professional advise and i'll add the payment tommorrow morning.

Kind regards.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
My pleasure