Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

im sixteen yr old (who lives in suffolk) but my

Customer Question

im sixteen yr old virgin (who lives in suffolk) but my penis has white/light yellow spots of something like bacteria on it. I wash it everyday, i dont know what it is or how i can get help and its embarrassing for me to tell my parents. what should i do? do i see a GP? or an expert, if so how do i get in contact with him
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 3 years ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.

You should start by seeing a GP for this so they can examine the spots. If they can't determine what this is, then they will refer you to a specialist. But this sounds like you may have an inflammatory condition called balanitis and this may require a prescription steroid cream called betamethasone to make it go away. Hope this helps.