Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

how much would it cost me to have a bladder band fitted pl

Customer Question

how much would it cost me to have a bladder band fitted please
Category: Urology
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
For what condition?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Extreme bladder incontinnce i swa a consultant who said i could have a band fitted if i lost weight and i had six months which i lost over four stone with the help of my gp and when i saw the consulant again he said i could have it done but needed a test because he thinks my bladder is not emptylng properly i have a appolntment to see a incontinence advivers at the end of this month who i presume is doing the test i have been waiting a year for this band and most of that time has been waiting for appolntmenfs i find being wet all the time embarresing and i rarely go out my husband andi were hoplng to go on holiday in september first time in years that is why i would like to know how much it would cost to have it down privately please

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I think i will try some where else i only want to know the cost of the bladder band to be fitted thankyou dr thomas md

Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Please let me know if you would like me to close your question.