Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

How can you Increase testosterone naturally after

Customer Question

How can you Increase testosterone naturally after testicular trauma? Male
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 3 years ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.What is your testosterone level?What kind of trauma did you have to the testicle?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I Feel as though I have the symptoms of low testosterone, e.g Low libido/ sex drive. Testical trauma was purple swollen testicle after being stepped on/ crushed testicle.
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 3 years ago.
Unfortunately, there is no way to naturally increase your testosterone. If you really have low sex drive a low libido due to just to get a trauma, you need to see a urologist to check your testosterone level. If it is low, they may need to put your prescription medication such as clomiphene citrate so that your body can make its own testosterone. Should taking testosterone supplements you can make infertile. You need to see a urologistfor an endocrinologist to fix your problem. Hope this helps.