Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I received an answer that I dont fully understand - SSRI Medications

I received an answer that I don't fully understand - SSRI Medications can help with premature ejaculation. I'm not sure what SSRI Medication is. I don't like acronyms they just cause me confusion. I was disheartened to learn that only surgery can increase penis size. I was hoping that there would be a safe and natural treatment out there.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 3 years ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.

There is no natural treatment that can make your penis bigger. Only plastic surgery can do this.

SSRI is selective serotonin reputable inhibitor. One of the benefits of this medication is that it helps people delay their ejaculation. Hope this helps.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for that. Where can I get hold of Selective Serotonin Reputable Inhibitor and how do I use it?

Also, I cam across these pills called Bazooka on a website which claimed that they could help increase penis size and help with premature ejaculation. Should I trust them and order? They do say that they have a money back guarantee if the customer is not satisfied.

Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 3 years ago.
The Bazooka is a scan and will not work.

SSRIs have to prescribed by a neurologist. You need to see them to determine the correct SSRI and dose