Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

Had surjury on june 10 to alleviate problems with stenosis

Had surjury on june 10 to alleviate problems with stenosis of bladder neck .Still bleeding after 5 weeks can you advise on what to do
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 3 years ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
If your doctors not listening to your concerns, then you need to go to the A and E. Ideally, the surgeon who did the surgery on your bladder neck needs to address this. You should not be bleeding five weeks after your procedure. They need to look back into the bladder neck region to see what his bleeding and stop this bleeding with cautery. They will likely need to take you back to the operating room to do this. They can do a quick surveillance in the office by doing cystoscopy to see one is bleeding. Hope this helps and let me know if you have questions.