Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I had bladder pressure test Thursday gone and told the bladder

I had bladder pressure test Thursday gone and told the bladder is not working I had bladder stone removed May 2013 and use cathater since four or five times a day what can do to get working again my next appointment 5/2/2015.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 3 years ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
Did they determine why it is not working? Do you have diabetes or any neurological injury?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No to all . enlarge prostate

Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 3 years ago.
Did your bladder have any contraction at all?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Before stones were removed and the morning after ope ,went for a pee without any help from cathater but has not worked since I have had infections in bladder been on antibiotics still on antibiotic medice at night and cystitis installation

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No. not after bladder stone was removed . I thick it's nerve damage or muscle damage

Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 3 years ago.
If the nerves or muscle is damage, then only hope at trying to get the bladder to contract again is to see your urologist to discuss wheter you are a canddiate for a bladder pacemaker called a sacral neuromodulator to get the bladder to contrast again. This works about 40-50% of the time. Your doctor needs to review your urodynamics study to se if you are a candidate. Hope this helps.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you I have cystitis insulation this Friday I will ask about pacemaker. Thanks again.