Dr. David
Dr. David, Physician Experienced in Urology
Experience:  Board Certified Physician with extensive experience in Urology
41363181

hii have just done a 24hr urine sample and the result i got

hi
i have just done a 24hr urine sample and the result i got on dus10 dipstick is
these seem to be out of range
leukocytes the coourr is a very pail yellow not even on examples
urobilinogen seems to registar in the negative
s.g is over 1.030
plus the bottom 3cm of sample before i shook it up to take the test showed a white heavy cloudy solution,
i dont have any uti or sti
Category: Urology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
This is Dr. David

did you get the final results of your 24 hour urine collection?

what was the creatine clearence?

did they check the GFR or glomerular filtration rate?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

was not checked, but my protien levels are not elevated.

the dip stick checks leukocytes,nitrate,urobilinogen,protien,ph,blood,sg,ketoness,bilirubinandglucose.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
a dip stick is not a good way to evaluate a 24 hour urine collection

this urine needs to be sent to the lab for evaluation

you can't evaluate it on your own with a dip stick
Experience: Board Certified Physician with extensive experience in Urology