Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

Please please help me , I had an uti infection but now I'm

Customer Question

Please please help me , I had an uti infection but now I'm left with this constant urge to make water , and it's driving me out of my mind 24 hours a day , what can I do to stop this I have no pain when urinating , just this very strong urge to go .
It's so bad I just do not want to be here anymore , because I can not stop it and I have nowhere to run away from this nightmare , it's bringing me to my knees and the rest of my health is now going downhill.
What can I take to stop this ?
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
How long ago was our infection treated?
How long have you had this urge to urinate constantly?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Q1 3 weeks , Q2 3 weeks .

Please tell me how to stop this terrible urgency , before I go mad . I'm terrified by this awful feeling , and for my sanity. CG

Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 2 years ago.
Have you had a CT scan or cystoscopy to figure out why you keep getting these infections?