Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I HAD netting removed which had been put in several years ago

Customer Question

I HAD netting removed which had been put in several years ago as it had started to break up and causing vaginal bleeding. the operation took place over I year ago, complications after the operation caused me to have an emergency operation (an abcess had formed) I then ended up having a tempory coloscomy. November last year I had the stoma reversed. All seemed to be going well until a few months ago and my bladder started playing up some days it can be alright then I have a feeling of nerve ending all down my body to the vagina and the urine just comes away.and I have a very heavy feeling where I have been cut,after all the surgery I have had in the past year I wonder if it has to do with all the healing going on after the ops. thank you june pinkerton aged 85
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
Can you clarify the symptoms that you're having a little better? Is in pain that you're having?
When does this occur?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have nerve pain going down my body when I want to pass water and frequent going to toilet and not able to hold water and have heavy feeling and burning. have given you most of my information in my previous email

Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 2 years ago.
Have you been treated for overactive bladder with medications like oxybutynin?
Did they help?