Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

Dr. infact I want your advice but you are very costly,

Hi Dr. infact I want your advice but you are very costly,
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
How much length have you lost?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am supposed to ask you 5 questions, I asked you 2 questions I got the answer of first question where is the answer for my second question?

Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately, there's nothing that can be done to regain all the length that you have lost. However, your urologist can't prescribe a vacuum penis pump to try to give you a way to perform physical therapy on the penis to stretch the scar tissue out to give you a bit of size back. There's no great dated that shows this actually works, but most men that I have performed this physical therapy exercise do say that they are able to gain some length. You should discuss this with your urologist.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dr, Thanks for your advice and this would be the last question I want to ask, that, is there any thing would be helpful to get rid of little pain like oral application of oil or ointment to the affected area.

Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
No. Topical medications won't help. The best thing to take is ibuprofen to help decrease the inflammation that is causing the pain.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience: Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.