Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I had parone disease last time it was diagnosed by you and

Customer Question

I had parone disease last time it was diagnosed by you and confirmed by a local urologist he put me on Vitamin E, Tamoxyfen 10mg and pentoxyfylline 400mg for 2 months but I have still pain on the lower part of my penis, the penis is shortened and 20 degree curved upside, I want your help to get it treated and increase the size of it, I read on the net that there are some pill available which can increase the size, please inform.The intensity of pain is decreased.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
There is no such thing as any pill or surgery that can increase the penis size. The only thing you can do is stretching exercises with a vacuum erection device (penis pump) to stretch the penis out for 5-10 minutes daily. You should see your urologist for a prescription for this.
The pain can take up to a year to go away. You should take ibuprofen to help the pain go away.