Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I have discolouration on the underside of my penis, it

Hi, i have discolouration on the underside of my penis, it almost looks like a bruise or burst blood vessel, ive abstained from anything sexual for over 10 days now and it's not changed, is not painful and i don't exhibit any other issues or symptoms, it's just playing on my mind that this has appeared and won't go away. Can you assist please?
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
Yes, please post a photo so I can see what you are referring to. Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 2 years ago.
If this just appear, it is possible this may be a fungal infection. I would recommend that you get into see your primary doctor for an examination . It's possible that you may need to be placed on a course of an antifungal to treat this. Hope this helps.