Dr. Tharun
Dr. Tharun, Urology Resident
Experience:  MBBS, DNB surgery and presently working as Urology resident towards the degree of Urologist.
8708167

3 weeks i feel paint in the top part of the penis

Customer Question

For about 3 weeks i feel pain in the top part of the penis only when erected ! the amount of the sperm has reduced when ejected. Did not have any sexual contact except my whife for over 10 years. no signs of discolor on the skin, no liquids come out. have an appointment with an urolog in 2 weeks time. no unconscious erction in the morning.

Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Tharun replied 1 year ago.
Any bending of the penis you have noticed ?
Any hard plaque in the penis ?
Any injury to the penis like accidental bending in erection state ?
Are you diabetic ?
Please let me know.
Dr.Tharun
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Dr. Thuran

Expert:  Dr. Tharun replied 1 year ago.
HI
Can you give me more info regarding these issues :
Any hard plaque in the penis ?
Are you diabetic ?
Dr.Tharun
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No bendings

Do not know what hard plaque is

no injuries

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No diabet

Expert:  Dr. Tharun replied 1 year ago.
Hello Victor,
It could be due to inflammation of the prostate gland also known as prostatitis.
Prostate is the main contributor of the seminal fluid and this can reduce the ejaculate.
The inflammation of the prostate can cause pain at the tip of the penis which is vague and not sharp.
It should respond to a course of antibiotics , anti-inflammatory drugs and pain killers. Drink plenty of water and juices. Avoid smoking , alcohol and spicy foods. Don't sit for long periods and avoid cycling if present. Stress also plays an important role, so try to avoid it too.
Carry on with the appointment and do let me know if you have any doubts.
Dr.Tharun
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am going to take antibiotics now for 7 days, 3 times a day. What should I do if it doesn't help and the pain is still there?

Expert:  Dr. Tharun replied 1 year ago.
HI
In that case you are anyway seeing your doctor in a week. So there is no harm in waiting for one week if there is no improvement. It is a slow stubborn condition and 1 week is not going to harm much.
Dr.Tharun
Dr. Tharun, Urology Resident
Experience: MBBS, DNB surgery and presently working as Urology resident towards the degree of Urologist.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Dr Thuran

Have been investigating my problem and reading articles on Internet.

1 yesterday on the very top of the penis red points appeared. (Do not know if it has something to do with my problem)

2 after reading different articles have found something in common to me. (When im jumping from a high level,i feel a deep pain between the legs.) ( prosatis or hernia ?)

3 a bit higher from the middle of the penis became a bit harder like a tube been mounted inside

4 have tried to see the doctor sooner but no chance.

Getting the atibiotics

I'm really worried now

There is anything else i can do about it now

many thanks

Victor

Expert:  Dr. Tharun replied 1 year ago.
Hi Victor

The hard tube like feeling could be the plaque which I was enquiring you about in the first post. This could be peyronies disease where a small part of the penis becomes calcified and it pains especially during erection.

Peyronies responds to penile injections therapy over a period of weeks. This has to be confirmed by your doctor and the treatment started. Pain between legs while jumping may not be very specific symptom.

Red spots may not be related to prostatitis.

Dr.Tharun
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok

Thank you Dr Thuran

Im trying to get the scan sooner than that,hopefully will do. As soon as im having any results,i will let you know.

Expert:  Dr. Tharun replied 1 year ago.
You are welcome.

Dr.Tharun
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Dr Thuran

After a full tratment with antibiotics nothing changed.

Actually got even worse.

The penis has now a hard tube, (you mentioned as a gard plaque)

The penis has bend,changed the shape and am not having unconscious erections in the morning neither.

All the simptoms show the is Peroneus

What shall I do now?

How bad it can go?

Will my erection be affected after its treated?

How much more will the penis change the shape?

Victor

Expert:  Dr. Tharun replied 1 year ago.
It is difficult to predict the course of the disease. You have to see an urologist to get an assessment of the problem. Early treatment may preserve the erections.Dr.Tharun