Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

What is happening when i pass water through my penis, yet it

What is happening when i pass water through my penis, yet it leaks through my bottom onto the cheeks of my bottom? "
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
Have you had any surgery or radiation to the pelvis?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No surgery or anything like that. I have occasionally pain in both lower and middle back. I am urinating around every 20-30 minutes and sometimes i have the urge to go but can't do anything. My GP has prescribed me Furosemide water tablets as my feet tend to swell up and my ankles. I am 68yrs old and am also diabetic.

Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 2 years ago.
These symptoms are highly suspicious for an abnormal connection between the bladder and the rectum called a fistula. This can be from a condition such as diverticulitis or Crohn's disease. You need to get in to see a surgeon and urologist for a CT scan and a camera test of the ladder called cystoscopy to determine if you have this connection that would need surgical repair. Hope this helps.