Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I have burning sensation at top penis, fever overnight , urinating

I have burning sensation at top penis, fever overnight , urinating a lot. No other symptoms although taking flomaxtra for enlarged prostrate. Am unable to see a doctor for 3 days . What can I do ?
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
If you had a fever, this indicates an infection that needs to be treated with antibiotics. There is nothing you can do on your own for this. If you can't see your doctor, you need to go to the emergency room to be seen and have anytime culture done and antibiotics prescribed. Hope this helps.