Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

Dear Doctor After being told I'm going threw the menopause

Dear Doctor After being told I'm going threw the menopause and haven't seen any periods for quite some time. Just recently I have started bleeding. But the thing is,it doesn't look like a normal blood flow with having a show. It isn't heavy,but I'm rather
uncomfortable inside. Is this normal when you are going threw the menopause. Please help
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
Yes, the intensity of your bleeding can vary especially through menopause. For some cycles, they can be very happy. For some cycles it can be very light. It does not sound like that there is anything to worry about. You just need to make sure that you have your annual check up with your gynecologist. Hope this helps.