Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

HiMy question is I'm 28, normal BMII'm not happy with the

Customer Question

My question is I'm 28, normal BMI
I'm not happy with the size of my penis
It is around 5.5-6 inches
I wanted to know if there was any medical or surgical options?
I would like to know what the options are to increase girth and length
Or either
AJ
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also....
Is there anything suitable for me to increase sexual desire as I lack an interest in sex at the moment
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello AJ,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hellothat is a slightly above average size.It is not likely that NHS would pay for any procedure.Privately, there is a surgical procedure called phalloplasty.It gain gain an inch, on average, both ways.I would not do this given that you have a normal size, as you buy the risks associated with surgery. OK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.