Dr. David
Dr. David, Physician Experienced in Urology
Experience:  Board Certified Physician with extensive experience in Urology
41363181

I have scratching sensation in my penis and movement in my

Customer Question

I have scratching sensation in my penis and movement in my stomach. Also bad fatigue. I have tested negative for std's at the clinic and also for prostititus.
Any advice please.
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sometimes get stinging in my eyes to.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This has been going on for 2 months or more now.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also I'm occasionally getting sharp pains testicles
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Can I help?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. David
it sounds like you are having many unrelated symptoms.
alcohol and caffeine in your diet can often cause irritation of your bladder and burning and irritation upon urination and can cause sensation inside of your penis.
you should see your GP doctor to get your urine checked for infection and blood
sometimes a kidney stone or bladder stone can also irritate the inside of your penis.
did your doctors check for kidney stones with a bladder ultrasound scan?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My GP has had my blood tested for everything that he thinks it could be. I did not have scan for kidney stones though
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had my urine checked for infection and found nothing
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
ask for scans to check for kidney and bladder stones.
do you drink alcohol or caffeine? these can irritate your bladder and penile urethra as well.
you should get blood tests to check your iron, thyroid, B12, vitamin D, B12 levels low levels of these can cause fatigue
make sure your TSH thyroid stimulation hormone levels are between 0.3 and 3.0
work on eating healthier and exercising regularly
this can help your fatigue.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been checked for thyroid, b12, vitamin d. I don't drink alcohol and I have maybe 2 cups of tea a day. I teach golf for my job so get plenty of exercise.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
I see.
ask your doctor for an ultrasound to check your bladder and kidney for stones which can irritate.
ask to have your ferritin and iron levels checked.
teaching golf is good.
work in some exercise to help your heart and cardiac exercise
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
let me know if you have other questions.
if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback
you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions
here is my website if you need to reach me again:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok I will do. Before this I regularly used the gym and I am in very good shape. Since this my fatigue is stopping me from being able to do that. I have been for 3 sets of blood tests covering everything you have mentioned other than kidney stone.
I was wondering if it could be a yeast infection or something like that. The first thing that I suffered with was extreme fatigue a day after sex with my wife which is why after devolving pains in my penis I went and got tested at the sexual health clinc.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
usually yeast infections doesn't cause bad fatigue.
if you snore at night time this can cause poor sleep at night and fatigue during the day.
viral infections such as mononucleosis can cause severe fatigue.
low ferritin and iron levels can cause fatigue.
ask your doctors to have these checked as well
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
Experience: Board Certified Physician with extensive experience in Urology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok will do. Thanks for your advise
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
you are welcome
do you see the ratings area where you can leave positive feedback?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloI am a double board certified US doctor and I have a different answer.These symptoms in the testicles, etc, are typical of chronic prostatitis, chronic pelvic pain syndrome.They do not fit kidney stones and a bladder problem is not likely.This does not have to be bacterial at all, in fact.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
You, in fact, need to see a urologist.That should really be your next step. I am board certified in integrative medicine, internal medicine, trained in functional medicine and homeopathy, etc. I am here daily: use my request link as needed and “for Dr. Thomas” in the question title. Give that link to friends, family, associates, etc. Find me as needed for correct, safe and accurate answers. I am a clinical doctor [take care of patients across specialties] for more than 20 years, active and up to date.Find me by request as needed.