DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I have an ongoing health issue. My symptoms started in

Customer Question

I have an ongoing health issue. My symptoms started in the last 15-18 days. It started with diarrhoea problem and in the last 10 days I am having this unusual pressure around my lower abdomen. No pain at all , only a pressure feeling, want to pass urine more than usual, never had any pain during passing urine but since yesterday only really minor burning sensation or I am psychologically making it up as it stuck in my mind. I had minow ongoing nausea, only it has been fading away in the last 2 days and reflux kind of sensation like tasting liquid in my throat.
My stool is not like diarrhoea anymore but its kinda between formed and loose but has got some sort of mucus inside.I dont know if this is because of my hemorrhoid problem. I had my urine blood and stool tests done and all came clear only showing minor bacterial infection in the blood test.
Last friday I had another blood test as the Casula First doctor wanted too see the PSA levels in the blood. I am attaching the the results to get another opinon. They wanted me to see a gastroenterelogist and I will see a private one tomorrow morning .I don't know why am I seeing a gastroenterelogist maybe only because of nausea and reflux kind of feelings.I had the similar symptom before back in 2013 and the urologist did cystoscopy procedure and told me that it is non specific cystitis. in 2015 I am having the same problem but I do not know if it is the same thing or only a bacterial infection or anything serious and need to be investigated further? I am 34 years old so I am a bit panicking as its early for me to having these kinda things now.
Erdem
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
documents attached
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello Erdem,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis sounds like a GI problemDiarrhea, pressure in the lower abdomen, acid reflux.Non of these are necessarily related to a urologic problem.They can be related to kidney failure, but this would be checked with routine labs.The other thing is chronic prostatitis as a separate problem.This would not typically cause all of your GI symptoms, nor would "non specific cystitis" which is not a diagnoses that really tells us anything.Prostatitis, which does not have to be bacterial, would easily cause the burning without a positive finding on urinalysis.To me, you should also have urological follow up.I would see the GI doctor first and get that impression and diagnosis and any testing.If that is not definitive, urology next.Also run down your exact value of the psa. OK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
I have not heard back from you.Please click a positive rating on the rating scale at the top of the page for Dr. thomas.Let me know if you have further questions.See my add services offer.You can find me in medical any day of the week; use a request lock and "for Dr. Thomas only" in the question title. This will get you directly to me, and save time to receive fast, accurate, safe and comprehensive answers.