Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I have been sent home from hospital after opendix out.and cant seem to be without a cat

hi i have been sent home from hospital after opendix out.and cant seem to be without a cathiter after several attempts
now still have one in got a 2 week wait in disscomfort and now blood in urine and sharp pains
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Please accept the phone offer so we can discuss. Thanks.
Please accept the last offer I proposed. The first two were in error. Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
***********
I have tried to call that number but cannot get any call to go through from here in the USA. Do you have another number? If not, I can help via this chat box
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm on ***********
I still can't get through. What country are you in? How do I dial direct from the USA?