Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

Since Tuesday I have had small red marks under the

Customer Question

Since Tuesday I have had small red marks under the foreskin and a small red mark, around the size of a pin prick, on my bellend. I believe it is a mild case of thrush and have taken one dose tablets & cream to help soothe. Although, it looks as though it maybe working, the red marks have faded slightly, the red pin prick mark has not disappeared. Therefore I cannot be sure. I am sure it isn't a STI, although I am sexually active and do not use a condom.
Please can you help.
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been taking canesten duo / fluconazle - I believe I may need a stronger dosage.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. David
sexual activity can cause trauma to the head of the penis and cause red marks on the skin.
it may not be a skin fungal infection
would you like to upload a clear jpg photo of the skin so I can better help you?
here are instructions
type a word in the textbox and highlight it
then select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpg
this opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswer
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert