Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I have had to have my supra pubic catheter removed after my

Customer Question

I have had to have my supra pubic catheter removed after my body rejected it I have a severe rash down below shortness of breath itching all over my body I was told what the condition was called by do not remember can you help please
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
Sounds like you may be having some sort of allergic reaction to something including the catheter. If you have shortness of breath, you need to get into see a doctor in the emergency room immediately to figure out what is causing the shortness of breath. This is nothing that you can diagnose her manage on your own at home. You need to see a doctor immediately. You'll probably need to be started on some steroids and possibly Benadryl. Hope this helps.