Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

One of the tubes leading from my kidney is malformed I have

Customer Question

one of the tubes leading from my kidney is malformed I have constant cistitus could this be the cause and can an operation put it right. I was born with this
Category: Urology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for this questionWhat have you tried for the cystitis?do you just take antibiotics all the time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still looking for an answer to my question Have had to take antibiotics some times but I have tried to use things like cranberry and water. P Menezes
I think this is absolutely realted to the defect.you need to see a urologist. have you?
Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)
If you have more questions, just reply