Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

There, I have a slightly pale area on my left testicle

Hi there, I have a slightly pale area on my left testicle that is about 1 cm in diameter I just wanted to ask if it's something I should be concerned about. There is no pain, itching or soreness. The only other symptom I have is slight stinging when my pee first comes out of the hole sometimes, whilst I am peeing there is no discomfort whatsoever, it is only when it first comes out. Is this something I should get checked or nothing to worry about?
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
Can you post a photo of the door?
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
Sorry. Door= spot
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok these are the best photos I could take. Its really strange, sometimes you can see it and sometimes you can't. It's very vague, hence camera isnt picking it up too well.
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
That area in the photo that looks a little bit red may potentially be a fungal infection. I would recommend that you get into see your doctor for an examination and they can prescribe a topical antifungal to put on this area to see if it makes the rash go away. This looks like it may be a very minor rash. Hope this helps.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What about the stinging when i pee? Is that something to be worried about? Like i said only when the pee starts to come out, not while peeing and absolutely no stinging during ejaculation.
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
This is probably nothing to worry about. But to be sure, I would recommend that you see your doctor to have a urine culture done to see if you might have an infection that may need to be treated with antibiotics. This is likely nothing serious at all. Hope this helps and let me know if you have questions. Please don't forget to leave me a rating. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you, ***** ***** no chance of it being a std infection is there? Like i said no stinging or burning during urination, its only when it first comes out.
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
No, this does not look like an STD.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thank you.