Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I have blood in my urine and my body from my neck downward

I have blood in my urine and my body from my neck downward is very hurting with fluid what could this be
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
Blood in the urine can be an indication of a prostate infection, prostate cancer, kidney stones, or tumors of the kidneys, ureters, or bladder. This is why it is important to get in to see a urologist to have a CT scan of the abdomen and pelvis done and cystoscopy to rule out the stones and cancerous causes. While the cancerous causes are not likely, they should not be missed and this is why this evaluation is very important. Hope this helps and please let me know if you have questions.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thankyou i hope my dr refures me as l dont feel well at all
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
If you don't feel well, then this could be a sign of a urine infection causing your symptoms. In this case, your doctor needs to send a urine culture to see if you need. To be on antibiotics. Hope this helps and please don't forget to leave me a rating. Thanks.