Dr. David
Dr. David, Physician Experienced in Urology
Experience:  Board Certified Physician with extensive experience in Urology
41363181

I have time lowpack pain, diziness, feel to vomit, i feel

i have long time lowpack pain, diziness, feel to vomit, i feel chest pressure, strange pain in my back. i feel pain in weaknesses.more over I have also svolen abdomen. any idea what is the issue please?
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have wake up around 4 am with pins and needless and hart beats in head last few weeks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
swollen legs in ankles area and over
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no appetite at all
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i've got also pain in my knees, elbows and wrists and I am really tired.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Shantal,Thank you for your explanation.I really need a view of an experienced urologist.I do not understand how the Just answer is working but I was assuming that could take few hours max.Thank youAndrej
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

you have many different symptoms here.

they don't seem to be related.

it doesn't sound like you have seen a doctor about these symptoms yet.

you need blood test to check for blood counts, thyroid levels, red cells which can cause fatigue.

do you have excessive anxiety symptoms? this can cause nausea, dizziness, chest pressure, no appetite and many other symptoms as well

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for getting in touch.
Yes I have anxiety.I was reading somewhere that the illness of kidneys or adrenal gland can cause low back pain, strong headache tiredness, diziness and etc.I do not understand too much the subject but i getting worse over the time. today I feel really bad.when I touch the area where are kidneys I feel worse. Does mean I can seat or lay down on back.Can you give me few questions which could confirm my concern please?Thank youAndrej
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cannot sit down or lay down on back
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have get an antibiotic recently and I have felt much better but when I finished the antibiotic all was back in one day
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

illness of the kidneys and adrenal glands are rare and unlikely to be causing your symptoms.

you could have strained muscles in your back

are you overweight? this can put more pressure on your back muscles and spine.

your symptoms don't sound like it is from an infection.

antibiotics would not help.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am overweight 20 kg. 10kg is my and another 10 kg is because of 20 months of antidepresives. what ever is happening with me the antidepressives did not help. just more unknow symptoms apeared.i am really desperate. My back is OK. confirmed by osteopath and rheumatologist
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

you being overweight can cause strain on your back muscles and slipped disks in your lower back which can cause back pain.

you can get blood tests of your kidneys, and ultrasound scans of your kidneys, but most likely they are normal.

you could be having a small kidney stone as well which can cause pain in that area. an ultrasound can check for small kidney stones.

your antidepression medications are to help decrease your anxiety symptoms. without them your anxiety symptoms would be worse.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have done blood test and ultrasound scan on kidneys in the past. all is good except that my kidneys are little bit bigger but still ok.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

I see.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have stopped use the antidepresives because the last time when I started my vision get worse and did not come back as was before. every one told me that is not because of that antidepresives but nobody take kare why that happened. Only I need wear some
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
glasses
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

I see.

your prior normal kidney ultrasounds doesn't mean you don't have a kidney stone now.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you for your. time. I see that you think that is not your subject and therefore I do not want keep more your time than is necessary.Yes I can have a stone but my GP send me to psychiatrist and neurologist. I do not feel that is right direction but my GP has finished with me. The GP should know if I have a stone.I am ordinary person. I only know that something is happening which affecting my life bad way. Google is full of ideas and I do not have knowledge to consider that.When my kidneys and back is okay then I need where come from my back pain and everything around. Nobody tell this yet because all is OK. In fact i am not ok.how i can recognise that I have kidney stone pls?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

what is not my subject.

antidepressants should not be affecting your vision and you have stopped taking them

as we all get older, our vision can get worse

your anxiety symptoms are not being controlled since you are not taking the antidepressant. that is why your doctor is referring you to see a psychiatrist.

you could have a pinched nerve in your lower back causing the pain, even if your osteopath says you are fine. you need a proper MRI scan of your lower back to see the spine and disks and nerves. that is why your doctor is sending you to a neurologist.

you have this strange pain in your lower back over a kidney area.

you say you can't sit down or lay down on your back.

but your back is fine.

have you had an MRI scan of your lower back?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am thinking that you are urologist and my symptoms look like are not related to your specialisation. that why I said that is not your subject.I can sit down or lay down but I feel a dissconfort and I think that because of that I have every morning pins and needless on my hands and heart beats on my head. that is why I preffer to not sit or lay down. That only make me more tired.
I do not have MRI scan of my lower back.
GP sent me for MRI scan of brain. negative for anything unusual.OK any Idea what I should do?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you locate which vertebra is blocked when I have pins and needless in my little finger and the ring finger on my right hand pls?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

pins and needles in your hands can be from a pinched nerve in your neck or from excessive anxiety symptoms

heat beats in your head is from excessive anxiety

you should get an MRI scan of your neck

and also start to take your antidepressant medication to help decrease your anxiety symptoms.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Experience: Board Certified Physician with extensive experience in Urology