wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I have time low back pain, dizziness, feel to vomit, i feel

Customer Question

I have long time low back pain, dizziness, feel to vomit, i feel chest pressure, strange pain in my back. I feel pain in weaknesses.more over I have also swollen abdomen. any idea what is the issue please?
I have wake up around 4 am with pins and needless on my hands and hart beats in head last few weeks.
Swollen legs in ankles area and over.
No appetite at all.
I've got also pain in my knees, elbows and wrists and I am really tired.
Very thirsty last two day.
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you explain me how this working please.
I have asked a question more than 20 hours ago, however nobody reply yet.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

the only way to get to the root of what is causing your varied symptoms is for you to have a complete examination and possibly some blood work etc with your primary care MD.

This is not something you are going to be able to deal with on your own at home.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Thank you for getting in touch.
Are you urologist?
I have many symptoms. most recently I am permanently thirsty. 3 days. every evening I have swollen legs and over day I have swollen fingers on hands.
I feel better if I am not laying on the back or if I not sitting on a chair. When I feel a pressure on kidneys area then I feel worse.Any idea please?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

At this point I think the best thing for you to do would be to gather up copies of all your medical records and travel to a large University Teaching hospital. At an institution like that you could be evaluated and treated by a team of sub-specialists who are at the cutting edge of their respective fields. The best thing about these large teaching hospitals is that consultations are available with Professors and leaders in their field by just walking a few steps down the hall.

The Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota USA is an excellent example of just such a place as this. That being said there are many excellent teaching hospitals all across the UK and I am sure that there is one near you.

I know that it is going to take significant effort on your part, but I believe that going to one of the "Medical Mecca's" is your best chance to – finally -- get to the bottom of what is going on.

Does this make sense to you?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned the top rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS