Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

Since one month I am experienced a continuous feeling of

Customer Question

Since one month I am experienced a continuous feeling of needing to urinate (even also just after voiding the bladder). The feel is all the time there, a non comfortable feeling (it's almost continuous) but no pain associated to it. I try to don't think on it, if not, I would be seated on the toilette the full day. Anyway I am going every two hours or less, just when I feel more urgency, and usually, most of times, the quantity I void is not too much (100ml or less perhaps, difficult to calibrate). I have notice some humidity on my underwear, as I was losing some urine. Some times I notice I lost some drops of urine when I stand up for going to the toilette (I work in an office) but many other times I am not aware of being losing urine. I had UTI two years ago and except for the frequent urination feelings what I am feeling now doesn't look as when I had the UTI.
I'm a 49years old woman, not yet in the menopause and never had children. I was in the annual revision with my gynecologist 3 moths ago and old was fine.
Could I be starting to develop some urinary incontinence? Could this be only some transitory problem or should I book an appointment with a doctor?
Category: Urology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

Do you have any other medical issues?

just click send to reply