Dr. David
Dr. David, Physician Experienced in Urology
Experience:  Board Certified Physician with extensive experience in Urology
41363181

On Monday morning I woke up with my alarm clock as normal. I

Customer Question

On Monday morning I woke up with my alarm clock as normal.
I hit the snooze button for some extra sleep, then flipped roughly on to my stomach.
I had an erection, but I did not know this at the time. I think it was semi erect.
I immediately felt pain as it impacted my penis straight on the bed. I do not know if it bent, it immediately went flacid. I tried to stop myself as soon as I felt the pain. It was sore, but not too sore, I think I stopped myself before it could have been worse.
As the pain immediately stopped as soon as I stopped the fall from flipping myself over I thought I was okay. This was reinforced by the fact I immediately seemed to get another erection as I was lying in bed.
I had 5 other erections during Monday, and all seemed normal. There was no pain associated with these erections.
There is no bruising on my penis, no blood in the urine, and I am not in any pain. The only pain was when I flipped myself over on my bed. I felt pressure on my erect penis from leaning on it, it hurt then I took the pressure off when I felt the pain.
Perhaps the head of my penis feels slightly more sensitive than normal, but it is not sore, and it is not sore too touch.
Should I get myself checked out? Would appreciate help and advice.
Many thanks,
James
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Also, forgot to type - I did not notice any unusual bend in my erections.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Erections were completely normal.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Also, there was no 'cracking sound'. It was sore, but I do not think I remember hearing any crack or pop sound.The pain stopped immediately as soon as I stopped the pressure from my body weight and my penis immediately went flaccid (and then erect again as I lay in bed).
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 month ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

This is Dr. David

you don't need to be checked out.

you did not injure your penis

you were were able to have erections afterwards with no problems.

there was no bruising

so there was no injury

you don't have to worry.

let me know if you have questions.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks David, I think I was just panicking because this had never happened before and it gave me a bit of a scare.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

you are welcome

you will be fine.

you did not do any damage.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com