wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I have ocd, i find it difficult to self pleasure my self,

Customer Question

I have ocd, i find it difficult to self pleasure my self, due to the thought of being dirty after, for example this morning I ejaculated on myself now I don't wanna have a shower for 24hrs due to leaving any cum in the bath for another family member to step in, even tho I rinse the bath out after
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 month ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 month ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Have you sought out help for your OCD?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Yeah I'm on medication for my ocd but don't really feel it helps
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for that additional information.

At this point I believe that the best thing for you would be DBT therapy along with talk therapy with a psychologist.

You should be able to work out ways to stay feeling clean during self stimulation and sexual intercourse with their help.

Does this make sense to you?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned the top rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS