Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS. FCPS (R) General Surgery and Traumatology. 5 years experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I had unprotected oral about a month ago with a stranger,

Hi, I had unprotected oral about a month ago with a stranger, I'm male she was female, I've had a cold for about 3 days and a bit of a fever. My wife had a cold too so think she caught it from me which may rule out the herpes flu like symptoms .Yesterday I noticed 2 small red spots on my penis head, the armed raised or puss filled or anything just read and flat, nonitching buring or pain or anything like that, they don't hurt to touch at allDo you think I should be worried, I know I need to get tested either way but can't until tuesday, I don't want to lose my family but I will come clean if necessaryDonyoubthinkniys heroes
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 3 months ago.

These spots seem to be post inflammatory lesions and does not look like any STD. I would suggest that you keep an eye on this and let me know if there are any changes.

Hope this helps.

Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I will keep my eye on them, if there is no change or the go away can I safely resume my sex life with my wife?
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 3 months ago.

Yes, that is right. Nothing much to worry about, just get a test for reassurance and to be on safe side.

Hope this helps.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.