Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS. FCPS (R) General Surgery and Traumatology. 5 years experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have been diagnosed with a chronic prostatitus (three year

Hi, I have been diagnosed with a chronic prostatitus (three year So) I have been treated with antibiotics (flagyl, ciprofloxacin) the prostatitus is gone on the scan but I still have pain in my penis. I had a cystoscopy that showed no scarring. Not sure what to do now as all therapeutic avenues seem to have been pursued. Aside from pain management with NSAIDs not sure what else there is for me.Thanks for your input
Jos
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 month ago.

The best advise for you at this stage is to see a pain physician for thorough examination and he can offer you a nerve block to make the nerve numb with alcohol injection which can alleviate your pain.As, you have already tried many things i want you to see a pain physician and discuss about nerve block.

Hope this helps.
​Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.