Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS. FCPS (R) General Surgery and Traumatology. 5 years experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Can stress.anxiety and urine infection be a possible cause

Customer Question

Can stress.anxiety and urine infection be a possible cause of a miscarriage
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 month ago.

Yes, stress and anxiety can cause miscarriage and urine infection is one of the most causes of miscarriage.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 month ago.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Please let me know if you have followup questions.