Ely
Ely, Lawyer
Experience:  Counselor at Law. Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Dui arresting officer authorized 10 day driving permit ---

Customer Question

dui arresting officer authorized 10 day driving permit --- fla dmv authorized 42 day temp driving permit (now expired) approx 60 days to trial. dmv agent stated i can't get a temp extention or hardship license. i am 100% service connected ptsd Korean war veteran - travel to west palm beach va hospital 2-3 times a week for medical (mandatory blood test every 2-3 weeks -coumadin) and ptsd mental health therapy and substance abuse treatment. without my therapy and medication i am nothing but a time bomb. i need adirection for hardship license or whatever. i just want to do the right thing. angelo***@******.*** . thanks
Category: US Law
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 4 years ago.
Would you mind explaining the facts here in full and complete sentences so tat I understand whats happened here?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

dmz florida documents states that florida drivers can get a temporary driving permit for medical reasons. the agent could not give me a reason why i can't receive a hardship license

Expert:  Remus2004 replied 4 years ago.
Are you in Florida?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

what specific information do you need?

Expert:  Remus2004 replied 4 years ago.
I need to know whether you are in Florida or the UK?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I live in miami, florida. I was arrested approx 5 miles from my home.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

jomo1972 I live in miami, florida and was arrested approx five miles from my home

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

forjomo1972. I have given you all of the facts.What can i do to aquire a florida hardship license?

Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I've been working hard to find another Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Jomo1972 i will wait for an answer --- but i have appointment at west palm beach va hospital (72 miles from my Miami, Fla home) on tuesday, march 19, 2013 at 10 am for ptsd, mst therapy and sustance abuse treatment. please call Bureau of Administrative Reviews Miami Florida, MANAGER at XXX-XXX-XXXX present my siuation. thanks.

I will inform the Professional that you are waiting for an answer.

Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Michelle

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

please close my question at this time.... I would rather talk to a person than go bach and forth this way....thanks