Ely
Ely, Lawyer
Experience:  Counselor at Law. Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

we paid $43.0000 deposit for a house in vistapark orlando no

Customer Question

we paid $43.0000 deposit for a house in vistapark orlando no house been built and cant get our deposit back it has been 7 years what can we do thanks lisa and paul
Category: US Law
Expert:  Guillermo Senmartin replied 4 years ago.

Hello. Thank you for using our service. All I ask is that before you sign off, you rate me positively. If you are inclined to use the "poor service" or "bad service" options, please ask follow-up questions first and give me a chance. Sometimes the law doesn't have a good solution, but I will try hard to find it if it is available.

Would it be possible for you to scan and upload your agreement to this website? You can click on the paperclip symbol above the textbox where you can reply. Unfortunately, I am not allowed to give you my email or fax number.