Ely
Ely, Lawyer
Experience:  Counselor at Law. Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

HELLO There, Have perminent resident card from the us...here

Customer Question

HELLO There, Have perminent resident card from the us...here in the uk the past 5years,and my card has exspired that last 2years...have two suns in the U.S. would i
need to have one of my sons sponsor me??.. informed its the only way around it!...
Category: US Law
Expert:  Guillermo Senmartin replied 4 years ago.

Hello. Thank you for using our service. All I ask is that before you sign off, you rate me positively. If you are inclined to use the "poor service" or "bad service" options, please ask follow-up questions first and give me a chance. Sometimes the law doesn't have a good solution, but I will try hard to find it if it is available.

Is either U.S. Citizen son over 21?