Ely
Ely, Lawyer
Experience:  Counselor at Law. Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

i am leaving the office now

Customer Question

i am leaving the office now
is it ok to contact you for further questions on the actual case later ?
Category: US Law
Expert:  Guillermo Senmartin replied 4 years ago.
Absolutely, but do me a favor. I am going to put in for a refund of this question because you shouldn't have to pay again UNLESS you are on the subscription service which you would not pay for another question. If you are not, then you did pay for this new question and I will put in for a refund for you. In order to continue our conversation, go back to the original thread that you posted and ask your follow-up questions there so that you are not charged again. Of course, if you want to be charged again, then that's great, that means more money for me! But if you don't want to be charged again, I don't mind putting in for a refund for you here and then we can continue without additional charge with the other thread. Please let me know how you would like to continue.