Ely
Ely, Lawyer
Experience:  Counselor at Law. Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I am a USA Citizen. My husband is a UK citizen and a permanent

Customer Question

I am a USA Citizen. My husband is a UK citizen and a permanent resident of the USA. We would like to bring my father-in-law to the USA to live with us as he is elderly (88 years old) and can no longer look after himself. What do we need to do to move him to the US?
Category: US Law
Expert:  Guillermo Senmartin replied 4 years ago.
Hello. Thank you for using our service. All I ask is that before you sign off, you rate me positively. If you are inclined to use the "poor service" or "bad service" options, please ask follow-up questions first and give me a chance. Sometimes the law doesn't have a good solution, but I will try hard to find it if it is available.

How long has your husband been a U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident?