Ely
Ely, Lawyer
Experience:  Counselor at Law. Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My workers comp is trying to take my workers comp they said

Customer Question

My workers comp is trying to take my workers comp they said I turned down a job under my restrictions . I say I didn't I have restrictions on driving and I also have prior restrictions keeping me from working the eight hours on Sat that they offered . They never had those restriction because it wasn't a issue before the job I was doing was 4 1/2 hour days . They offered me a job and said if they could get me a ride would I take the job I said yes . I also said I don't know if I could do the 8 hours on Sat because of prior restrictions and that they would be getting those restrictions . She just said ok , I never said I wouldn't do the eight hours . I never really said I wouldn't and they never got back to me about the ride or if they still expected me to do the 8 hours on Sat could I lose it ?
Category: US Law
Expert:  Ely replied 4 years ago.
Hello friend. My name is Ely, and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (1) this is general information only, not legal advice, and, (2) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies.

I am sorry to hear about your situation. Can you please tell me:

1) Are you in the USA on a visa?
2) What state is this in?
3) Can you please give me more information about this matter?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.