Guillermo Senmartin
Guillermo Senmartin, Attorney At Law
Experience:  Over 12+ years of experience in various areas of U.S. Law and 15+ years of experience in U.S. Immigration Law..
9200179

how do i check for marriage record new orleans 1994

Customer Question

Category: US Law
Expert:  Guillermo Senmartin replied 4 years ago.

Hello and thank you for using our service. It seems to me that you will have to order a copy. Here is a link:

http://wwwprd.doa.louisiana.gov/laservices/publicpages/ServiceDetail.cfm?service_id=3437

The only other way would be to ask someone there to go in person to get you a certified copy which they would still probably charge you for or you could hire a document retrieval company or process server to do it, but that would be even more expensive.

Unfortunately, I think New Orleans has done that on purpose to create an additional revenue stream so that people have to pay.

Please let me know if you have additional questions and please do not forget to rate my service to you (not the state of the law) as that is the only way that I can get credit for my assistance to you.Even after you rate the service, I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge.If you do rate me positively, a bonus is always appreciated. If you would like to request me in the future, just go to http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-guillermosenmartin/ and make sure you type: FOR GUILLERMO on the subject line.Thank you!