Ely
Ely, Lawyer
Experience:  Counselor at Law. Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have a grandson on probation in Mclean, who sees a probation

Customer Question

I have a grandson on probation in Mclean, who sees a probation officer in Pampa Tx.
I would like to pay his 'back pay', How do I find out where to send the check to.
I am here in U.K. Edna Warren
Category: US Law
Expert:  Guillermo Senmartin replied 3 years ago.

Hello and thank you for using our service. My name isXXXXX and I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help you. Just please remember that often the law is not good news. IF I have bad news for you, please remember I am only the messenger. When you rate me, it is my service to you that you rate, not whether the news is good or bad. Believe me that I will try my best to give you a solution if one exists, but sometimes the law does not have a good one.

I am not sure I understand your question. What is he on probation for? And what does he have to pay back? Restitution to the victim?