Ely
Ely, Lawyer
Experience:  Counselor at Law. Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

i overstayed my 90 day summer us visa by 8 months sense i

Customer Question

i overstayed my 90 day summer us visa by 8 months
sense i have returned to ireland i have found out i have a child in the us
i have got dna tests done to be sure
i am wondering is there any visa i can apply for to get back to the us due to my situation
Category: US Law
Expert:  Ely replied 4 years ago.
Hello friend. My name is Ely, and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (1) this is general information only, not legal advice, and, (2) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies.

I am sorry to hear about your situation. The visa depends on what you wish to achieve here:

1) Do you wish to stay permanently or just temporarily?
2) Would the mother be willing to marry you?
3) Do you seek visitation with the child? Or managing custody? How old is the child?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.