Guillermo Senmartin
Guillermo Senmartin, Attorney At Law
Experience:  Over 12+ years of experience in various areas of U.S. Law and 15+ years of experience in U.S. Immigration Law..
9200179

I have been having visa problems for years so i have asked

Customer Question

I have been having visa problems for years so i have asked a senator by the name of harry Reid to help me and he has made several enquires on my be half .

but there seem to be a problem that i am not getting told about can i go to a lawyer and get full discloser off all of my files and all enquires my on and received on my behalf by the senator
Category: US Law
Expert:  Guillermo Senmartin replied 3 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using our service. My name isXXXXX and I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help you. Believe me that I will try my best to give you a solution if one exists, but sometimes the law does not have a good one.

And you explain something to me about your immigration history with the U.S.? What have you applied for? When have you applied? Have you ever overstayed? Any other issues?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I applied for a o1 visa after 10 months of wating I asked senator Reid office to help me they made several enquiries on my behalf I finally got a answer and they denied my visa they never give me a reason but they sent me a letter saying that I am permentaly bar from entering the USA . I have no convictions and I have never over stayed in the USA . I believe that the senator office has all of my answers is there a way were I can go to court and get a copy of my files that the sentors office has . A copy of the embassy response to the senator

What country are you from? Can you think of any other reason that you would be denied? Denial is one thing, denial with a permanent bar makes me think that perhaps they believe you were involved in some terrorist activities or something of that nature.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

is there a way of getting full discloser of my file from DHS and DOS

I believe some people might have sent in false letters about me to wreck my business

Expert:  Guillermo Senmartin replied 2 years ago.
You never responded to any of my requests for information. Are you willing to do that now?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes

Ok. So let's try it again. What country are you from? Can you think of any other reason that you would be denied? Denial is one thing, denial with a permanent bar makes me think that perhaps they believe you were involved in some terrorist activities or something of that nature.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

england , no terrorist here or criminal convictions

I think people have sent in letter with loads of lies in to the embassy about me

Ok. I would file a Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) request with USCIS. It is free and in a few months you should have a complete copy of your immigration file. They will not disclose officer notations nor any classified or protected documents, but you should get almost all of your file and be able to find your answers there. As to what you can do to get an approval? Well, you would just apply again and submit evidence that disproves any of the negative things that may have been said. Here is a link to the FOIA form which is a G-639:

http://www.uscis.gov/g-639

Now that I have given you an answer, you may rate me positively OR ask for additional information. Please do not rate me negatively for bad news or things that you may already know. That doesn’t help you or me. I am here to help you and I am on your side. Give me a chance to help you. All you have to do is respond asking for additional information. After you rate positively, a bonus is always appreciated, and I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. Please do not log off without rating positively. It is VERY important for me to receive credit since I receive no salary. You are not charged again. If you would like to request me in the future, just type: FOR GUILLERMO on the subject line. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

can i find out if people have sent in bad letters about me will this information be in my foia and if not can i got to a federal court and get this information this way

using my usa petioner

Since there is no "right" to a visa, I do not believe you would be able to sustain any type of court action in federal court. Even if you could, it is very expensive to litigate in federal court and you won't be getting any money back even if you get the information that you want. A FOIA is the best bet. As I said, you should get a complete copy of your immigration file. You should also file a FOIA with the U.S. Department of State to see if they have anything and between both, you should be able to obtain what you want.

Here is a link:

http://foia.state.gov/

Please let me know if you have additional questions and please do not forget to rate my service to you positively (not the state of the often unjust laws which I have no control over) as that is the only way that I can get credit for my assistance to you. Even after you rate the service, I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. If you feel I have earned one, bonuses are always appreciated. To request me in the future, make sure you type: FOR GUILLERMO on the subject line. Thank you!

Did you reply? If you did and you do not see your reply above, it is because we have been having technical difficulties. Please repost your reply and to make sure it went through, you should be able to read it on the thread, not get a mostly blank screen after hitting the reply button. I believe I may be able to help you. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you.

I do not know why you are not responding to me. I have given you good information and a solution to your problem. I do not receive a salary and am only given credit when you rate me positively. I ask that you do so now. If your other Senator has not been as helpful as you would like, remember that you have another Senator and a U.S. Representative that you can try as well. Here is a link:

http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml

Let me know if you have additional questions and please do not forget to rate me positively. Thank you.