Guillermo Senmartin
Guillermo Senmartin, Attorney At Law
Experience:  Over 12+ years of experience in various areas of U.S. Law and 15+ years of experience in U.S. Immigration Law..
9200179

Will in need a visa for us again I have travelled once already

Customer Question

Will in need a visa for us again I have travelled once already last year
I have a conviction for drink driving.was thinking of going to lad vegas
Will I need to fill in the esta form or apply for visa again
Category: US Law
Expert:  Guillermo Senmartin replied 3 years ago.

Hello and thank you for using our service. My name isXXXXX and I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help you. Believe me that I will try my best to give you a solution if one exists, but sometimes the law does not have a good one.

A drunk driving conviction is not normally something that would get you denied for an ESTA because it is not a crime involving moral turpitude, but it may be a good move to apply for a new ESTA and disclose it and get a new approval with that out there than to risk using your old one and it pop up at the Port of Entry and cause you problems there.

Please let me know if you have additional questions and please do not forget to rate my service to you positively (not the state of the often unjust laws which I have no control over) as that is the only way that I can get credit for my assistance to you. Even after you rate the service, I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. If you feel I have earned one, bonuses are always appreciated. To request me in the future, make sure you type: FOR GUILLERMO on the subject line. Thank you!

Did you reply? If you did and you do not see your reply above, it is because we have been having technical difficulties. Please repost your reply and to make sure it went through, you should be able to read it on the thread, not get a mostly blank screen after hitting the reply button. I believe I may be able to help you. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you.